I was nominated for this one by one of my top 5 bloggers A Fella Called Dude….I am sending my deepest gratitudes over the interweb!
The Rules (ha! I’m totally gonna ignore them and do my own thing…hit me with the questions)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Three Things About Me
- I have a hand washing compulsion. I’ve had many weirdy compulsions over the years but I like this one…it’s just good hygiene.
- I baggied my first doggie doos today. Last time I had a dog we didn’t do that sort of thing but I’m doggie-sitting my buddy Lance this week so I braved myself and got on with it. Please note I didn’t miss the look of disdain he gave me as I did it…”yeah beyotch…..pick it up”.
- I’m a great believer in synchronicity, it’s how I make my decisions.
My buddy Lancelot catching some zeds…or zees for my American friends
Questions I Was Asked:
How DO YOU fold a fitted sheet?
You don’t. You roll the frigging thing in a ball and stuff it in a drawer until it’s needed. Whoever suggested you should fold a fitted sheet is also responsible for Chinese water torture.
What is REALLY meant by the phrase ‘Love is in the air?’
I assume it’s wintertime and everyone’s trying to stay warm…so it’s ankles. Ankles are in the air. (Please note the most common birthday is 30th September….coinkydink? I think not)
What was the weirdest, strangest and most mysterious phone call you ever took or made?
Honestly that’s a skeleton in the closet so I’m gonna plead the fifth on that one. However, my home number is very similar to a local hospital so I’ve confirmed an awful lot appointments and given quite a bit of medical advice over the last 7 years…to be fair I only did it to rude people who insisted they had the correct number.
This is a real mystery – would you rather be ugly as sin and live forever or look as attractively sexy as was possible, but die in a year?
I would hate to live forever and have zero fear of death so option deux. Although I’ve never had a desire to be ‘sexy’ either so….
Ok, ok, here’s the cliff hanger – you are offered £$/100,000 to eat a bowl of mixed bugs – you know crunchy mealworms, slimy earthworms, buzzing crickets, wrinkly woodlice and moist maggots and the list goes on – would you eat it and be richer or not?
Yup, pass me the condiments. If it would better my baby birds life I’m up for it. 4 years of university fees or a once in a lifetime holiday across America just cos I ate a handful of crawlies? No bother, give me extras!
I’m not gonna nominate anyone this time round but I have another few nominations waiting to reply to so be prepared!
He graced me with his presence on the couch by the time I finished the post…yippee!