Merci buckets to Swerve Strikes Again for nominating me for this one! Not only does she have fab music tastes, her blog is full of great short stories – check it out!
“The Mystery Blogger is an award for A-MAZING bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well – Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question (specify).
Things About Little Ole Me
- My first proper job when I finished school was very glamorous with a rock and roll lifestyle. I sold toilet roll over the phone.
- I love bacon and marmalade filled sodas. (If it’s wrong I don’t wanna be right)
This is a bacon, sausage and egg filled soda.
This is an abomination.
3. The night before my Maths A-Level I stayed up until the wee hours studying….hahahaha! Course I didn’t. I was working, the morning of the exam I slept in so a teacher called me:
Teacher: The exam is in 20 minutes, if you run you’ll make it.
Me: I don’t think I’ll pass.
Teacher: But it’s 50% of your final grade.
Me: Can I pass with 50%? Because I didn’t do the other half either.
Teacher: No, you’ll fail.
Me: Seems a bit pointless to do the test then. Cheerio.
Questions From Swerve Strikes Again
1. If you could visit any planet in our solar system (not Earth) which would choose?
Saturn, I’d like to hear it’s rings sing for myself.
2. Do you have a favourite childhood dinner? What is/was it?
My mum’s macaroni cheese (made from scratch of course), I could eat piles of it.
3. Sweet or savoury?
Ooh savoury definitely.
4. Do you have a favourite photograph of a memory? Will you share it with us and give us the reasoning behind it?
I have a pictures of my cousins I took as a kid with a wind on camera. They remind me of my childhood (I had great summers gambolling around County Down). I’m going to be a bore and not share as I’m not sure if they would like their photos online. But here’s some pictures of where I spent my childhood summers:
Isn’t it lovely?
5. What’s your favourite month of the year?
October: I love Halloween!!!!
- What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
- What was the worst job you ever had?
- If you went on Mastermind what would your specialty subject be?
- What was first CD you ever owned?
- What would your funeral song be?
My Nominees (I just picked three)
No need to join in if ya don’t fancy it!